Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

OMG....I dropped of the earth....sorry


Effie the Robin Love=Creature is the giveaway item over at Frecklewonder...you have until Sunday night...so go enter to win...what are you waiting for???


Hey there....over on Frecklewonder...an amazing blog by my friend Jenny....I am being featured and I am doing a giveaway on her blog for one of my robins.....Sorry that I have been gone so long but summer has made me crazy and before that our new home...aaaahhhh I have so much to share and promise to be back so much more....until then head over to Frecklewonder and entry to win Effie the Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also stop by Jenny's shop and check it out!!!!!!!! Her shop is amazing!!!!!She also has a shop for the kiddos!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home