Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Long time no blog....ooops time for some ETSY LOVE


SwellPapel....I heart triangles....totally in LOVE with them

Lizarendina...in love with these


Sweetpoppycat....so so so good


Super cute from Agatatje over at Etsy


Hey there...been busy living....lots of stuff going on.
Our little one turned 3 in April!!!
Easter happened!!!
Family stuff....
some sewing...
sorry...for my absence but all is not lost
as I return with
more ETSY love...

Happy Thursday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home