Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Etsy Thursday.....so much to WAAAAANT


This was almost Soren's name...it was neck and neck and he was
just mere seconds from Being named Oslo...The Vintage Cabin

So pretty...ColeGerst

So missed out on this...Virginiaotten

Love SockMonkeys....Peanutbutterdynamite

Pepperstitches....saw this awhile back...love it

Such a cool idea...we love rocks over here...in fact my husband and Daughter have so many
I have kicked them outside...the rocks that is...
ShebbooDesign

Ohhhhh the pain of it allllll....I LOVE LOVE LOVE this coat
VimVigorVintage
In my pretend life I am walking around downtown Seattle in this coat right now

Going to sew some Robins tonight and a few capes.
Very tired
Nice outside
About to go pick up Memphis from school
Soren is still asleep
Hate to wake him up.
Ran errands today
Did laundry
cleaned house
played
made lunch
did dishes
rested a bit
Happy Thursday
It's funny...I find thing on Etsy and then it's so hard to share because I really want to buy them all.
Sharing is better.
Buying takes $$$

3 Comments:

Blogger Plushpussycat said...

Love the plushy man's hair and beard! Cute!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Oktavas ene s√łnnedatter said...

Oslo is the capial in Norway. I live in Oslo:)

2:40 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

cute and fun and colorful! Love that sweet little shirt!! :)

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home