Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

EASTER IS COMING....SOOOO here come the JACKS...Shop UDATE!!!!


Finally!!!
A shop update...just in time for Easter.
I plan on adding even more...this time in the form of chickens. I have not made them for
a long time and I am excited.
Life has been full but I am finally finding some moments to sew.
Happy Thursday to all and if you happen to need a Jack Rabbit now you know where to look for one :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Plushpussycat said...

Oh, these jackrabbits are so fun! Love the different colorful fabrics! Thanks for posting.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home