Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Home sweet home


Take a look.....


Hey there....so here is a quick photo taken from the car on my way out...okay...so I need a better one...but at least you get the idea. Then there is a shot of our crazy but functional deck....and hey we have never ever had a deck before...ever....
So picture it more modern looking and picture the house a medium grey...with I think white trim? Picture all the kids toys put away...picture a privacy fence to block out the neighbors (who it just so happens are very nice :)) Also in the front picture some cool cement circles that will make up the walk way and I mean big and small and medium...taking up a lot of the grass area...we are now on 1/2 an acre so we don't need grass out front.
Okay now picture this taking a great deal of time and picture how happy we will be to work on our very own house...our home...omg I just love it.
Hope everyone is surviving the heat wave and thanks to all of you that stop by my little blog...I promise this time I really am back :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous ashley G said...

it already looks great! Congrats again!

7:55 PM  
Blogger PixieBelle said...

Looks a stunning house and I love your ideas for the future of it. Although less of the kids toys away though, houses should look like they're lived in! ;)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I love your decking! Can't wait to see what you do to make it yours.

12:09 AM  
Blogger The Lilac Rabbit said...

Congrats, Dawn. I love your house, but mostly your yard. I think trees are illegal in TX so I am always envious of people's lawns.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Jhoanna said...

Just wanted to say congratulations on your new home Dawn!!!! So, so, so happy for you and the family. Hope the settling in is going well xxoo

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home