Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nifty things to WANT WANT WANT...




I am head over heels for Peepwool...love all her creations
OMG!!!! My hubby would flip over these...by niftyknits...how cool!!!


What a great idea by Minecreations also a super cool person...


Elizabeth + James....I just died from how much I WANT these shoes... I WANT them SO BAD!!!

Soren is napping...
must get much done...
hope your day is going well...
mine is not...
life is hard sometimes...
at least the sun is out...
So much to do...
time management is not my strong suit...
thanks for stopping by....
Happy Thursday :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia Luna said...

Thank you for this post! Peepwool creations are the cutest thing, they
are so sweet!

11:03 PM  
Blogger ambika said...

Those Star Trek mice are hilarious! & those shoes really are to die for.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home