Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Friday, January 09, 2009

The week in photos.....


NEW DOLLS....MORE to come SOOOONMORE laundry


Sleepy Gucci

Started the week with snow....now it's flooding all over our state

Doll from Amy...super cute and she loves it.



Yup...watched it again....

playing

Memphis got a happy pill for Christmas....

Think about it allll the time

Getting two more teeth...that will be 8 total and he's only 8 months old


Chef Soren

at a friends....


So that's it for me today.....Happy Friday....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Some fantastic eye candy there!
Love the happy pill.
Your dolls are so eerie and sad. Great characters.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous ambika said...

I swear I have houses on the brain now that prices have started to fall. It's still out of our reach but doesn't feel as impossible as it did.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home