Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello again from the Land of dolls...



Making dolls is my most favorite thing...I could do it all day if I only had the time...I would still eat but I would keep going. I have so many ideas. With this doll I used fuzzy yarn for hair and I still need to add a few pieces but my yarn is not in a spot I can get to it right now...because a cute little boy of mine is sleeping in that room. Anywho...I had a lot of fun with this one. She has striped legs and I am just thrilled with her...see ya later...tomorrow is purple day for color week...

5 Comments:

Anonymous betsy said...

Dawn, this one is flipping fantastic. So wonderful. xo

6:18 AM  
Blogger abbyglassenberg said...

I really like this doll! Such a great expression! This is fantastic.

6:44 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

Dawn this picture of you is amazing! You look so beautiful! I love it!

12:21 PM  
Blogger vantiani said...

What a cool cool doll!
Such an awesome piece, Dawn!
Love it!

1:30 AM  
Anonymous ambika said...

I really adore this doll. The color, the hair, just all wonderful.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home